Monday, November 11, 2013

MAC Mineralize Concealer Review

I'm crazy busy this week and just had time for a really short post! Since I did my MAC haul awhile ago I've been testing out this concealer for under my eyes and on any scarring or acne spots. It's a very light texture and it's not thick at all. It blends extremely well under the eye and over any spots, without any caking up. I do find that if I don't set this properly under the eye it will crease but almost every concealer creases on me so I don't find that to be a deal breaker. I have shade NW15 which is my skin tone, I typically put a tiny bit of the Maybelline lumi pen in radiant on top to do the brightening aspect because I need quite a bit of coverage on my undereye. The applicator is a flexible brush so you can swipe it on everywhere but for my acne spots I typically put in on my hand and then use a brush to dab it on so that I don't get any of the bacteria back into my product. The coverage is really great and it hides any dark circles and acne spots I may have. I would definitely repurchase this and highly recommend it as a nice creamy light concealer.




Let me know what you're favourite concealers are! I will be doing a giveaway when I reach 100 followers so definitely follow me on GFC and bloglovin to make that sooner xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I was really curious about this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love full coverage concealers. The one I'm using is from Revlon and it is amazing. I really want to try the MAC concealers though but I'm sure the price is too expensive. Will definitely try this when I have the extra money. :)
    Thank you for sharing.
    Xoxo!
    Sincerely Renny
    www.sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete