1. First up would have to be the Nars Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette because I'm quite sad that I own nothing Nars and getting 4 blushes, 1 bronzer and 1 highlight seems like reason enough to splurge on this one. The colours are gorgeous.
2. Continuing with my love for the new Nars collection I have to throw in the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Promiscuous Lip Pencil Coffret. 4 velvet Matte lip pencils and one velvet gloss lip pencil. I've never tried any of Nars' lip products but have always wanted to and I absolutely love lip pencils - they're so much easier to apply and wear.
3. Sigma Premium Brush set containing 15 pro brushes. I need to invest in some good quality brushes and Sigma has really good reviews. It ends up coming out to 12.60 per brush because the set costs $189 USD. This is cheaper than all of the quo brushes at Shoppers Drug Mart within Canada and I'm not a fan of the quality of those ones either. I have to see if I can get them for a better deal shipping from a Canadian website rather than the Sigma, I bet the shipping will be ridiculous like usual. Also want the Sigma F80 brush, the flat top kabuki, I'm sad it's not included in the kit as it's probably got the most hype out of all sigma brushes.
4. I'm in need of a new eye cream and I like both the Kiehl's creamy avocado eye cream, as well as the Origins ginzing one. I'll probably pick up whichever one is cheaper!
5. The new NAKED 3 Palette by Urban Decay has recently hit the online world with no exact information about the release date. It will sell out as soon as it hits shelves which means I will probably have to wait until after Christmas but I love the rose shades. Very me. For a great review on the new naked 3 click here. Temptalia has a fabulous review and swatches all of the shades. If you love rosey shades but don't want to have to wait the LORAC Unzipped palette has beautiful rose gold shades that are all very neutral.
What's on your Christmas wish list this year? Am I missing anything that you think is a must have for the Christmas season?